Our rates may fluctuate based on your number of anticipated guests.
WHAT WE PROVIDE FOR YOUR EVENT
(1) Floor maintenance staff responsible for ice delivery to the bar(s), janitorial service and maintenance of all bathrooms, all floor areas and the final clean up of venue and trash removal.
(2) Two movable bars with all the ice needed. All rectangular, round tables and chairs for your event based on your number of anticipated guests.
(3) 1,200 sq. ft furnished Lounge area
(4) A Private room with his and hers modern bathroom located next to the warming kitchen.
(5) A spacious warming kitchen with stainless steel tables, refrigerator, convection oven and ice machine.
(6) One parking attendant for every 100 guests for indoor and outdoor lots.
(7) An Event manager to assist with Client needs or concern during the event.
(8) To have access to (4) control parking lots with event signage.
(9) One 560 sq. ft. (17’wide X 33’ long) dance floor.
(10) Our standard event allows (1) hour for set up (4) hour event time (1) hour for clean up. However, we are flexible. If your event exceeds this time frame please talk to us about your specific needs.
(11) We offer indoor parking for your preferred guests and for all your designated vendors. All vendor deliveries may be made via the building ramp which leads directly into the hall.
(12) For your convenience our elevator is located off of the interior parking area
(13) We meet all federal ADA (American with Disabilities Act) requirements
WHAT THE CLIENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
(1) All the linen required for the number of round tables you requested. We can make available our house black linen for the rectangular tables.
(2) Refundable security deposit of $250.00 required (required for excessive janitorial/clean up and or extensive management of the event)
(3) If you require alcohol for your event, we will require a $500.00 minimum bar guarantee. (Event gross receipts must exceed the minimum threshold or you will be responsible for the difference)
(4) If you want us to serve non-alcoholic refreshments or water only, we can provide (1) bartender for every 100 guest and all you can drink for $285.00 per 100 guests or $500.00 for over 200 guests.
(5) You may choose your own caterer or choose to serve your own food. We will require the caterer to carry general liability insurance or if you choose to prepare and serve you own food, we will require private event insurance. (You may select a web base insurance or you may use your homeowner insurance policy for private event insurance)
(6) You must supply the names of all vendors included in your event to the management. All vendors must sign a liability/responsibility contract with management
(7) You must remove all your linen at the end of your event and place all trash in trash receptacle which we will discard.
(8) You must check to be certain that you and your guests have removed all of your personal belongings from the venue upon exiting. The Pegasus Room staff and management are not responsible for lost or stolen items in conjunction with your event.