Pegasus Room is housed inside of the Flying Horse Center. Built in 1926, the two story elevator building boasts high ceilings, lots of natural light, vast flexible space, an Art deco Fašade and a beautifully restored brick and stucco fašade. This property is a leading example of industrial reuse in Philadelphia. Today, it is one of Germantown’s most important buildings; a tipping point for entrepreneurs, small businesses and the community alike.
Pegasus Room has onsite amenities such as:
- . spacious warming kitchen with stainless steel tables, refrigerator, convection oven and ice machine
- . ADA Compliant with modern two story elevator.
- . 1200 sq. ft furnished lounge Area for VIP seating.
- . 560 sq. ft. (17’wide X 33’ long) dance floor
- . Event manager to assist with Client needs or concerns during the event, including a floor manager for each event.
- . One parking attendant included for every 100 guests for indoor and outdoor lots.
- . Up to 90 preferred parking spaces, including 28 indoor parking
The Pegasus Room is happy to offer our “Pay As You Go” payment option to help assist you in the budgeting of your event. For your convenience, we offer flexible payment options that may work for you; they may be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or a combination there of.
Easily accessible to from nearly anywhere in the Philadelphia area. We are close to Schuylkill Expressway (I-76, the Roosevelt Expressway (Rt 1) and Wissahickon Avenue and Lincoln Drive. Philadelphia Airport is only 30 minutes away. Pegasus Room has virtually everything needed for a successful and memorable event is all in ONE PLACE